We are committed to supporting investigator initiated studies (IIS) with the goal of improving patient health and quality of life by increasing the medical and scientific knowledge across our therapeutic portfolio. An IIS may be a clinical or non-clinical study for which Acadia provides funding, drug product, or both.
We support programs that will:
- Contribute knowledge to the medical and scientific community;
- Address unmet needs; and
- Be communicated in an appropriate scientific forum, including peer-reviewed publications.
Our current areas of interest:
- Early Intervention: Effects and/or value of early vs. late recognition, diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson’s Disease Psychosis
- Treatment: Non-pharmacological/Pharmacological treatment in the community and Long Term Care
- Enduring: Pimavanserin enduring/maintenance treatment
Acadia may consider other research proposals not included in these main areas of interest. Examples of appropriate requestors of IIS support include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare providers
- Members of the scientific community
- Healthcare institutions
- Colleges and universities
- Government research institutions
To submit an IIS proposal, please register and complete an online application.
Any questions regarding IIS requests should be sent to email@example.com.