Medical Education Grants
ACADIA is committed to supporting independent medical education through grants. Our particular focus is in educational initiatives which improve disease awareness and patient care related to the neuropsychiatric complications of Parkinson’s disease. Requests outside of this area will not be considered. We support programs which aim to do the following:
- Educate healthcare professionals on disease diagnosis and appropriate treatments;
- Inform patients and their caregivers about disease awareness, screening and management;
- Advance scientific education; and
- Improve the quality of care for patients.
Examples of appropriate requestors of medical education grants include, but are not limited to:
- Accredited Educational Partners
- Medical or Professional Associations or Societies
- Community Health Centers, Hospitals or Academic Medical Centers
- Disease-related Organizations and Advocacy Groups
- Medical Education Companies
ACADIA is committed to complying with all applicable regulations and codes pertaining to medical education grants.
To submit a grant proposal, please register and complete an online application.
Please note that all requests need to be submitted 60 days or more in advance of the event or program for which funding is being requested.
Any questions regarding grant requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.