At ACADIA, we provide a stimulating work environment, competitive compensation, and an excellent benefit package.
- Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan with a partial company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan that provides the opportunity to share in ACADIA's future by purchasing ACADIA common stock at a discount.
- Employee Equity Awards may be offered upon hire and may be provided thereafter, based on performance.
- Income protection is provided to employees through short and long term disability benefits, sick leave, and workers' compensation benefits.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance for employees provide some of the financial security needed in case of the loss of a financial provider.
Health and Well-beingThe following is available to all full-time employees:
- ACADIA offers medical insurance plans which include HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) plans and a PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) plan.
- A PPO Dental plan.
- A Vision plan.
- Health, Dependent Care, and Flexible Spending Accounts are also offered.
- An Employee Assistance Program.
- Full-time ACADIA employees are generally granted three weeks (15 days) of paid vacation each year.
- ACADIA observes 11 paid holidays including the workdays between December 25 and January 1.
Special Note: This information is intended to outline the highlights of ACADIA's benefits program. In case of any questions or difference between this information and what is stated in the official texts of the plan documents, the official texts will always govern. ACADIA reserves the right to modify, amend or terminate these plans.back to top